Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello from me!

Hey all,
so i never thought much about doing a blog. I never thought my life was interesting enough to write about. my life is about the same as everyone elses. Ive gone through pretty much the same trials; fights, bad report cards, break ups, broken bones, lots of tears. and ive been through the same accomplishments. There is nothing extrodinary about me or significantly special about me........from the outside. My dad always said to enjoy the little things. I think that needs to be applied to your own life as well. Everyone is different because of the very tiny details of our being. So im here to share my special little things to anyone who wishes to read about them. And hey, maybe someone will be able to relate to an experience or a trial i've gone through. Maybe ill help someone with some trouble or trial that they have. I hope so. But who knows. Im looking at this as the start of an adventure. everyday is the start of a new journey. Although i dont know where my journey will take me, at least im walking ;)
For all who care, i leave you with this......It's the little things in life that count.
~Meg

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad reading my blog inspired you to start your own. :) Writing things out is an awesome escape. :)

    ReplyDelete